Primary Space - Dalry Primary School, North Ayrshire, Scotland
- A Machine for Learning
November 1998 – proposal document for the feasibility study
- School as a Rule "Wonderwall"
May 1999 - prepared for North Ayreshire Council and Art in Public Places
- Primary Space Report from the Expanded Design Team 2003
The innovation in the Dalry School project has been the subject of a number of case studies and articles, and is often cited as a prime example of the possibilities for good design in new schools.
A selection of reports on the Dalry Primary School project -
- Dalry Primary – An Innovative Scottish Case Study
PEB Exchange 2008/15
© OECD 2008
By Malcolm Summers, Scottish Government, United Kingdom
- Dalry Primary School - Scottish Government Case Study
- Scottish Arts Archive Report on Primary Space
- Where Alien and 'imbedded' Intelligences Meet
Article, Published online in TESS on 7 December, 2007, By Elizabeth Buie